There are lots of great reasons to launch a podcast. For example, did you know that 30% of all people in the US listen to at least one podcast a month? And 22% listen to at least one podcast a week. 6% of people consider themselves avid podcast fans. That means many of the people your business needs to reach are already listening to podcasts as they work, exercise, garden, drive, clean house, or take care of the kids. Best of all, podcast listeners are more likely to have higher incomes, be better educated, and they share what they listen to with others.
Podcasts are cheap to produce, free to distribute, easy to promote, and they reach the people you need to reach.
- If you are a writer, screenwriter, actor, or filmmaker, a great podcast lets you show your creative chops and gives you something interesting you can run low cost ads for on Facebook and Twitter. It’s an easy and cheap way to meet thousands of new fans every week. Whether you are telling stories or doing interviews, podcasts are great fun and great business. If you want people to buy your books, watch your movies, go to your events, you need a podcast.
- If you own a company, your podcast is a great way to create content that works FAR better than ads to generate leads and turn them into customers. Whether your podcasts are about restoring antique furniture, or remodeling houses, or solving legal problems, they let you demonsrate to people that you are an expert. A show you create today can bring you customers five years from now. A podcast lets you turn your passion for what you do into the best promotion for your company ever.
Launching your podcast just takes an afternoon. I will help you
- Record a podcast
- Edit a podcast
- Add royalty-free music to a podcast
- Post your podcast and make it available across the internet
- Promote your podcast online so it very quickly and very cost effectively reaches exactly who you want to reach.
I will show you several great ways to record podcasts without buying expensive equipment and I’ll show you tools you can use to edit your podcasts as well.
I’ll teach you how to do it all by yourself going forward or, if you prefer, you can do the parts you like and my company can do the rest.
Want to learn more? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.